October 20, 2011

The Girls' Room

Naomi and Zoe have been asking us to redecorate their room. But since it's a rented house, we need to be creative in whatever changes we want to do with the house.

I visited a hobby fair sometime ago and found some ideas that inspired me to apply for the girls' room. I'm sure this project needs minimal cost so the more I'm excited. I have fabrics I need, and with my sewing machine, I can do magic!

Naomi likes blue and Zoe likes pink so a blue and pink combination would make both of them happy. Most of their things are already in this color combination so coordinating colors will not be a problem.


I love the idea of having a floral lamp in one corner. I have a little lamp in my bedroom which I can give to them. I just need to replace it with new matching fabric.


A wall shelf for each of them is perfect to maximize the space of their not-so-big room. I also like the idea of the hooks under the shelf. They can hang their little purses to as decors.

This is my most favorite idea here. This little heart organizer will keep their pens and diary/journal easy to reach!


I can't wait to begin the project and to behold the delight on my girls' faces. I just hope that the threat of great flooding in our area be over soon so we can put our things back in place and start our new project.



4 comments:

  1. very pretty room so as your girls Mommy, what a talent you have, visiting for PF, hope that you can visit me back too

    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/10/pink-boots-and-umbrella-the-best-rain-wear.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's for sharing the photos. Got an idea because of this:)

    Visiting from PF!

    Hope you can visit me too:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/pink-friday-93-ni-hao-kai-lan.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. so dainty and perfect for a little girl's room!


    visiting for PF#93..a new GFC follower here too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nice bedroom. i like the way you arranged it sis. My PF entry @ Jolly toes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.