November 22, 2011

Favorite Photos At the Park

 I've taken tons of photos when we took our homeschoolers to a park for our sports day. I would like to pick few favorites to share here. I have to say that my camera isn't working well these days. I still have to find why. Anyways, the following photos are chosen not for their photographic quality but for the captured moments that I was happy to keep.


My daughters, Naomi and Zoe, enjoying company of their friend, Ria, at the park.

My 1-year old nephew, Jacob, walking tall, with an Oreo in his hand.
Our homeschoolers enjoying the cool breeze by the lake after a long free play in the playground.

The hotel by the park we went to for our sports day last Friday. Postcard perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.