January 27, 2012

She Tickled My Heart Today!

"Thank you mom for marrying Dad because if you married a different person, I would not be here today. I would not be a happy person, and I would not be going to heaven."
Aww! That really tickled my heart!
This girl really knows the right words to say at the right time. She always surprises me with her words. She calls it "gift of wisdom". Whenever I would call her name, she would reply "I know you need a glass of water." She seems to know what I need at the time. "How come you seem to know what I wanted to say?" I asked her one time. "It's because I have a gift of wisdom." She then beamed with pride.
So this morning, while I was busy in the kitchen, she came to bless my heart. When I heard her said those words, I heard them from a content and grateful heart.
That brought a memory of an old friend who said to her mom, "I'm sorry mom, but if I were to choose, I would like to be born in a royal family because I want to be a princess living in a castle."
My Zoe wouldn't trade her life for anything!


She's a content child who never complains nor whines.


She's happy with her own crown.


And anything she sits on turns into a throne.



16 comments:

  1. wow, such a touching post, te! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a lucky Mom! Your daughter is so sweet:)

    Visiting for Pink Fridays! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/dora-birthday-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! Adorable child!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you're lucky mommy to have such a thoughtful and sweet daughter, visiting for Pink Fridays, hope you can visit my share at http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/86/
    ..see yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks pretty..Visiting from PF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just very touching. I think it isn't yet too late to tell Mama and Papa these lines...

    ReplyDelete
  7. so touching!!! so lucky of you to have such sweet and brilliant daughter. if i may say, kudos to you!!!! ;)

    visiting for PF :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet baby girl, she melt my heart :-) visiting from Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2012/01/pink-ear-plugs-for-travel.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. she really knows how to show her appreciation to her parents, what a sweet girl

    http://www.mommachronicles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty girl and she is full of confidence. I am sure she will grow up as a blessing to everyone she meets in her lifetime.

    Dropping by from PF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!!! I am so touched I'm having goosebumps! I can so relate to the motherhood feeling because my own daughter does the same to me. When I asked her how come she knows what I want when I call her, she would tell me because she came from me. :) Aren't we blessed moms for these children of ours? God is awesome for blessing us with these kids of ours!

    I look at the photos and her smile resembles my niece who's in CDO. :)


    Visiting for PF!

    Locks of Love
    Lunch Pack
    Dog Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first sentence is so sweet, you're one lucky Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is such a sweet princess! You are a lucky mom sis

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a great kid and for her age to think the way she is now, really great! you're such a great mom for that, you're both lucky and blessed to have each other! btw, she's so lovely and her smile, priceless! visiting from PF, see you around. have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are a very blessed to have a bright and happy child! :D you did well mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lucky you mommy!
    Visiting from Pink Friday #103
    My Pink Entry .Have a nice day!
    Inviting you to join my hosted meme Orange Tuesdays still open till Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.