- ...elated that my son is now entering university.
- ...proud that he did well in the interview and entrance exam (later we found out that he got A's).
- ...worried that he would have a hard time coping with university life after being homeschooled for years.
- ...concerned that we would start paying high tuition fees. Haven't done that for years!
- ...happy that he's excited about the whole thing of going to back to our home city after years living overseas.
- ...hopeful that all the training and discipline he had from us would prove beneficial in his life.
.....so I followed him like a stage mom, taking pictures of his first day. I knew he was embarrassed but he was so patient and forgiving. He seemed to understand a bit how it felt to be on my shoes. He's a novel writer and so he knows how to get into the heart and mind of different characters. But, for sure he would not be able to fathom how I felt for him that day. A mother's heart is a mystery, even I could not reach it's depth.
|My last day-out with my son before he went to college.|