July 30, 2011

5 Fun Indoor Activities for your Family

Hearing how summer heat wave hit the west, I thought of reposting some of the indoor activities that we have done in the past just to give ideas how we can spend our spare times indoor as a family, especially to those who are on summer holiday:






I hope this gives you idea how to keep your children occupied and happy indoor.
I will post more craft ideas soon.

To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted.
-George Kneller



2 comments:

  1. This is such a brillian idea. This would surely occupy kids at home. BTW thanks for visiting, hope you can visit my other blog as well. SAHM’s Online Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try the pasta beads with the kid-lings. How fun. TY
    Have a beautiful PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.