May 10, 2011

Postcard Exchange Project # 10 Detective Conan from Japan



We would like to thank Clarissa of Japan for sending us another postcard last week. It arrived in our house in Bangkok but my son handed it to me in Manila. What a cute postcard! Let me share what our friend wrote at the back:

Detective Conan is a popular anime here in Japan. My family, most especially the kids, loves to watch this anime on TV. Do you have any Japanese anime that you like?
Thanks, again, Clarissa. My children like to watch Detective Conan, too.
BTW, It's good to hear life is back to "normal" for you there.



The stamps are lovely. They remind me to keep praying for Japan to recover and even surpass its former beauty.

Do you have postcard stories to share? Join us here!

3 comments:

  1. oh! i love Detective CONAN! My kids and I watch it..

    a visit from Kimmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,Mrs M! Buti na lang nagustuhan ng mga kids/homeschoolers mo ang postcard.Thank you po for the prayers.

    I'll be back for my link,joining today^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to add my link, but it wouldn't do it. Perhaps there is a problem with Mr. Linky?
    Here is my post for this week-
    http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/postcard-geography-album-oregon.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.