March 21, 2011

Snuggles and Cuddles

We had VERY cold days last week that we didn't want our feet touch our tiled floor. It's freezing cold and it felt like snowing outside; very unusual for Bangkok that is known for it's sunny weather almost all-year round. Anyways, we had fun digging our suitcases for our old winter clothes. At least, we found some light ones that we could use.
It was also drizzling outside so no one wanted to go out. I also didn't do much gardening so we had more time cuddling and snuggling in between lessons.

I will not play tug o’ war. I’d rather play hug o’ war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins. Shel Silverstein

This is our entry for:
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?

7 comments:

  1. aw! ang sweet nman..i love hugging and cuddling my kids too! Happy MMM! btw, I followed your blog, hope you can follow mine too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem you used! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poem I also like the hug o war not the other way around. HEHEHE

    Mommy and Me Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Not sure I would be doing so well in the cold. We are having lovely sunny weather here.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poem and I sure hope thing warm up for you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.