March 12, 2011

Saturday Sightings Week # 16: Boatloads of Papers for Recycling


It's Saturday and it's time to share some of your sightings here @ Satuday Sightings.

My entry for this week are my sightings while my husband and I were on the bus on our way to the airport in Hong Kong.

This is a reclamation area in the process.

Few seconds away, we saw these boatloads of used paper, obviously for recycling purposes.

I wonder if they use them as landfill. What do you think?

Thank you for sharing your photos here:


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are safe & sound over there. Hmmm, no idea what they'd do with this stuff.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day ~
    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.