March 18, 2011

Purple Girls

I'm color blind. I don't have problem recognizing the basic colors but I have trouble when it comes to colors  in between these shades. Imagine me browsing my picture files looking for PURPLE for Mommy Moment's color theme. Blues and Maroons would get in the way. I had to ask Zoe's help.


Here's what we found! My girls with their beautiful smiles.

...and we found some more...

 Purple vine in my garden.

My new favorite travel companion.

Blessings to all moms out there! Have a beautiful weekend.



mommy moments

10 comments:

  1. your girls are so pretty :)

    Here is my purple. Please don't forget to follow me @ GFC & NetworkedBlogs. Thanks very much!

    TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! So nice to visit naman here.
    http://www.acchong.com/2011/03/our-little-elle-purple.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your girls smiles!

    Purple Galore at my page, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely purple flowers and lovely girls too! visiting your MM entry! here's mine:

    http://hnhlabz.com/2011/03/18/mommy-moments-purple/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those smiles! They're like sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty girls in purple! :D happy mommy moments! i am glad you joined us this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the flowers and nice photo of your girls smiles! ^^,

    Happy MM! :) Here's my purple entry: http://www.thelifeencounters.com/mommy-moments-purple/

    ============================
    Mars @ The Life Encounters

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the flowers, but i love your girls more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your daughters have such picture-perfect smiles! love the purple flowers,too. here's my purple entry http://www.totteringmama.com/2011/03/mommy-moments-purple-less.html.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely girls...with those bright smile, pretty! ang ganda ng flowers, and nice big bag! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.