March 14, 2011

New Header, New Blog Name

No, you're not lost. This is the old The Learning Center with a new name. I just thought of changing the name as I'm led to focus more on our life as a homeschooling family. I want to focus more on what's happening inside our home. The slogan "Education begins at home." is my new inspiration.

The previous header was inspired by the many field trips and travels we did the past many months, thus, the slogan "We've got the whole world as our learning center."

There will be more changes in the coming days. And I would like to thank all our readers for following our family blog, for leaving kind notes, and for participating in our memes.

Blessings from our family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.