March 14, 2011

Mommy and Me # 2: Time alone with each of them...

I'm blessed to have 3 wonderful children and we always love to go out together as a family. 
But as a mom, I enjoy spending time with each of them, individually. And those are the times I usually couldn't take pictures of us. 
So, for this week's Mommy & Me Monday entry, I have to browse my old files to find photos where I'm alone with each of them. These are my precious ones:

My Zoe loves to sit beside mommy in most of our travels.
Taken while on the bus on the way to Ventianne, Laos in 2007.

One light moment by the roadside in 2010. 
Stopping by to rest our tired feet after strolling the flea market.
 My Naomi loves to shop with Mommy.

Precious time with my Ben, now 17.
My sensible young man who loves to discuss anything under the sun.
Taken @ King's Park Bangkok on New Year's Day 2010.

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?

8 comments:

  1. It is indeed very fulfilling spending time with your kids...

    Followed you here from FQF, hope you can follow me back…

    Here’s my share:

    http://myprincecoi.blogspot.com/2011/03/bonding-with-blue-caps.html

    Just for a Thought
    My Prince  Macoi
    Trying Hard Techie
    Emotera
    My All

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed with good looking kids. :) Beautiful photos of you and the kids. :) Visiting!

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  3. very precious photos :) your son is so much taller than you now. I can imagine my son and me like that a few years from now, time flies so fast

    followed you btw, hoping you can do the same too :)
    my entry is at my soltero baby's site
    followed you btw, hoping you can do the same too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children are beautiful. Here is my entry:

    http://ordainedpraise-homeschoolmom.blogspot.com/search/label/NOL-Patrick%27s%20Progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious!

    Mommy and Me at my page, have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single moments with your kids is precious. Im sure the youngest is the so clingy since she is the baby in the family

    Hope you can visit My M&M Entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so important to spend that one on one time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.