February 12, 2011

Saturday Sightings Week # 14


 This week, dh and I are in Manila. I'm applying for a Masters of Arts in Education. I had my 3 -hour written exam on Thursday, and then an interview yesterday. "You did more than okay" they said :-) The application process is not finished yet but it looks like I will be here the whole months of April and May for the intensive courses.





For my Saturday Sightings entry this week, I would like to share some sightings from this recent trip.
 The book I'm traveling with.

Top view of Manila on an evening flight. I was seated in the middle seat. I asked the lady passenger beside me to move a bit so I can have a quick snap of my camera by the window.

 Sunset in front of a friend's house where we are staying.

Sight from the garden of the main building inside the campus where I am studying again this summer. I'm excited to be back to a formal classroom again.
Nobody's too old to go to school!

Thank you for linking to Saturday Sightings

2 comments:

  1. Nice glimpse here...correct, learning is a lifetime :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi te! miss you!! this is a very beautiful entry. yes, no one is too old to go to school! they say, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"-- but I am thankful for two things: we are not yet old, and number two, we are not dogs. hahaha! take care te. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.