February 5, 2011

Saturday Sightings Week # 13


Welcome to Saturday Sightings. This is a meme where you can share any interesting sightings you captured with your camera. They can be recent ones or from your old photo files.

For my entry this week, I'm sharing my sighting on Chinese New Years Day.

 Later that day, this area was closed for the dragon dance exhibition.

 Welcoming the year of the rabbit.

 Chinese food festival

 These lines of booths were for fortune-tellers and card-readers.

I saw several people queued to hear what lies ahead for them this year. Interesting!

Thank you for linking your post here. Please click here for more details on how to join.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome, like all the photos! I'm just posting from iphone, kinda difficult but I made it! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello te! sorry I really thought there's no ss this week. my entry's quite long but hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, no entry, just visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.