January 8, 2011

Saturday Sightings Week # 9


We were at the biggest and high end mall in Bangkok when I saw Johnny Depp. I grabbed his arm and asked my son to take a photo of us. I actually felt awkward to be holding a man's arm who is not my husband's. And the famous actor looked unhappy about it. But what can he do? He couldn't refuse to pose nor run away because he was made of wax :-)


Do you have photos that you think are not just worth-storing but also worth-sharing? Join us here @ Saturday Sightings. You can post those photos here, and I and other participants would be happy to visit you and enjoy those sighting with you. To join, click here for more details:Saturday Sightings.


4 comments:

  1. I also have one in Hongkong with Bruce Lee and Jacky Chan. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look unhappy... haha!! had fun today, te ruth!! enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh! This is great. :)

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think he's angry with you for just grabbing his arm =D

    hoping you can follow and link up if you haven't yet =)
    online journal
    my soltero baby

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.