January 29, 2011

Saturday Sightings Week # 12


Do you have photos of interesting sightings you want to share? Join us here @ Saturday Sighting.

For my entry this week: Sightings from my garden.


 Our pomegranate tree is sick . Well, it already was when we moved in.  The old leaves had fallen but new healthy shoots are coming out.


 It's not a very good sight but the nest on it makes it sound alive for there are lots of little birds coming in and out of it.


I'm sure they all enjoy these ripe fruits.

Thank you for linking your post here:

2 comments:

  1. Ate Ruth, I wanted to join here, I published my entry already; http://litlit26.com (everything and Everywhere) but I didn't know how I can link to ur mr. linky....heheehhe please teach me...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the reason they built their nest on that tree. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.