January 15, 2011

Saturday Sightings Week # 10


One of the sights that I like watching is when my children (or one of them) are walking side by side with their dad.


 Such sight is close to my heart.


It gives me a sense of stability and security knowing that my children are guided and well-protected.... and that I don't own the responsibility alone....and that I have someone to share with the joy of watching my little ones grow as responsible citizens of this world.


What are you sightings this week? Do you have photos of sightings that you think are interesting and worth-sharing. Join us here at Saturday Sightings. Click here for more details.

2 comments:

  1. wow i love the photos, te!! i miss the kids all the more.. but it won't be long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Happy Weekend! Sorry, I haven't time to visit lately... so busy with my Chinese Class + teaching loads :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.