December 10, 2010

Christmas Craft Ideas

I have been into recycling my old Christmas decors. Here are some of the projects I've just completed. I'm sure that you can create your own by just looking at the pictures. They came from my own imagination. I just went on creating without following instructions or even measuring anything. So just go, figure how I did it :-)



Enjoy crafting my friends. But let us not forget why we busied ourselves with all these creating and decorating.May the true reason for the season be the focus in all our CHRISTmas preparations.


Special thanks to Lori for hosting Friday FarmGirl@Heart.
 Plans4You

3 comments:

  1. Looks like some really neat ideas! Thank you for sharing them.
    Antoinette
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/haflingerhorses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, I love the little wreath tree ornament. How pretty and easy! I used to make ornaments with macrame, but haven't done it in a long time.

    Love,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth! Thanks so much for joining in this week! I got back late from the hospital this evening, and am so tired I can't find energy to post, so I'll just enjoy visiting instead! I love the casserole covers, they are so pretty! What a great idea to "recycle" leftover materials, or take something worn out and turn it into something new...very thrifty!

    Many blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.