November 20, 2010

Saturday Sightings Week # 3



Welcome to Saturday Sightings. This is a meme where you are welcome to share any sightings you think interesting and worth sharing.

This week, I'd like to share some sightings when I visited Konkaen, Thailand.

It was Children's Day and there were some celebration on the street. One of the attractions that the children found interesting was this tanker.



But what really caught MY attention was this elephant with a reflector on it's tail. I believe it was a common sight here because nobody seemed to be surprised to see this lovely huge creature roaming around the city. But for a first time visitor like myself, I found it very amusing.

Another interesting sighting was this magnet on the cashier's register in one bookstore. I thought it was a cute reminder of one truth that I need to keep in my heart.

What are your sightings for this week? Leave you link and you'll surely be visited. Thank you. Find more details and SS badges here.


2 comments:

  1. Nice! Hubby and I experienced riding the elephant in Penang... I felt bad, because we're too heavy and the guide person kept on beating him ;(

    Nice magnet, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--an elephant with a tail light. I love it!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.