November 5, 2010

Saturday Sightings-Week #1


I'm so excited to finally open our brand new meme today. I know you are also excited to share your interesting sightings for this week. Mine aren't far from my house. I saw them in my garden.

A beehive up in our pomegranate tree. 
Hmmm...what would you do when you see one? 
Sorry, if this looks disturbing but just think of honey!

Up in another tree, behind the sugar apple or sweet sop fruits is a bird's nest.
Now this looks more lovely than the first photo, right?

And this is even lovelier. A little bird is out of the nest!

What interesting sightings you can share this week? We're all eager to see. 

See the guidelines on how to join Saturday Sightings here.




4 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous shots, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi--I'm linking to your lovely blog from my photography blog. I'm finally starting to blog in the bigger world! Thank you for hosting this meme.

    Your photos are great. Bees! I hope you didn't get too close! :)

    Blessings to you!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I love your shots they are so detailed and lovely. I really like this new meme as well, thanks for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I love the beehive one. So neat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.