November 3, 2010

Saturday Sightings: A Brand New Meme

I'm excited to announce that The Learning Center is hosting a brand new meme on Saturdays (starting Nov.6, 2010) . It's easy to join. Just follow a few simple rules:
  1. Share any interesting sighting/s you captured in your camera. This is a family blog so PLEASE ONLY WHOLESOME image/s.
  2. Write a post about the it. A sentence or 2 would suffice. The length is up to you.
  3.  Add the Saturday Sighting (SS) badge (see below) to your post.
  4.  Leave the link to your post on our list after you publish it.
Here are sample sightings to give you an idea.

 A group of young dancers at the parking lot of a shopping mall.

A gigantic 3-headed elephant statue was spotted for the first time when we were lost driving in another side of the city.

 A snake in my garden.

 This heavy cloud forming in a matter of minutes really caught my attention.

A street vendor is common but not the hard-grilled eggs he's selling.

Ok, get ready for Saturday!

Choose a badge that you like.



The Learning Center





The Learning
 Center





The Learning
 Center





The Learning
 Center

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to this new meme! I will definitely join you... but you scared me with the snake in your garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog "decor" on each one! I will have to join this fun meme!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.