November 2, 2010

Playmates...Partners!

I was combing my picture files and I found pictures of Naomi and Zoe together.
I grew up with 4 sisters. I knew we had many memorable moments together as sisters but I didn't have photos to remind me of specific times such as these.

Winter in China, 2004. 
They loved to pose in front of a camera even when they were little.

 Summer in Malaysia, 2006. 
They just loved playing together.

 Thailand, 2008.

Sometime in 2009 when they love having pajama parties.
I love precious moments like this!

 2010 Photos:

Picking flowers together.

Study partners.

 Picnic in the park.

 Isn't it a blessing to have a sister?

"And yet indeed, she is my sister...." 
Genesis 20:12

In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips. 
~Author Unknown



Note: I added more exciting photos of the butterflies we "farmed". Click here.

10 comments:

  1. I always longed for a sister - still do! It must be a wonderful blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I am a new follower ( and my feet feel much better after Halloween in boots:) Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had 5 sisters all older than me. I was a bit spoiled. The pictures are Precious of the sisters. I love Pajama Parties also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only one sister and she's my bestfriend/partner in crime ever since we were kids. Now that we're both moms and living in different areas of Manila we're still BFF. A sister is really a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I have 2 sisters, and they're great.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute pictures ! I was an only child, so I don't know what it means to have sisters and brothers, lol !
    Gattina from the ABC team

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see sisters that play together and laugh together. I have one sister and we are not that close. But with my two nieces I see that they are buddies. They have quarrels but the funny thing is that it won't last an hour hehe. Wish I had that experienced with my sister. -sigh-
    At the creek

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly perfect - darling kids!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.