November 14, 2010

Our Favorite Water Park


It's just within our area, That's why we like coming here often. It's on the top floor of a big mall. It is very convenient. And it is free for those who have membership cards.


 One excitement that they offer here is this water slide. Our homeschoolers never get tired climbing up and sliding down here.


Here's the top of the slide. A lifeguard makes sure everyone had a good start.

The waterflow is really strong.
After several times of sliding, they said you will learn how to control your speed and enjoy the view of the city. I haven't learned that yet.

On my first try, I forgot to land on my feet. So you can imagine what hit the floor of the pool. I tried it once and never again.

This is the other side of the pool where they have the smaller version of the slide. But this one is wider because it is for sliding with the floater. We like coming here in the morning because there's less people. There's no other people in the picture except our homeschoolers.

 Whoooppss! My Ben just did a big splash!


  Mellow Yellow                                            Blue Monday

You don't want to miss our big GIVE-AWAY. Check the link now.
 


18 comments:

  1. My boys would love that - the one we have at our swimming pool is so short compared to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids would love that too. Happy MYM.

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun. :0 Have a great day.

    My Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been in a Waterpark.. much less, on a waterslide. Hehe... I'm so afraid to go on slides that high. I'm so pathetic. Hehehe... =)

    http://neneleah30.blogspot.com/2010/11/antique-visit.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That place looks incredible. Of course, I'd never do it but it does look like fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am too "young" to go to water parks anymore. I did enjoy going along with you to this nice one. They used to be a a place I really enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty that blue water is.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of fun. Happy Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. That park seems super fun!
    Best regards and thanks for visiting one of my travel blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never hesitate to get a membership here because this place is awesome! Great shot!
    Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy
    Happy Blue Monday :)
    What a wonderful place for homeschoolers to visit .
    Thank you for sharing the delightful images with us today .
    Have a fantastic rest of the week.
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun blue and watery post.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your blue photos. That is some high slide. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that's amazing, I've only structures like this in Korea.

    Banker's Desk Lamp

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a humongous slide| but, i'm afraid i may have to pass trying that one out:)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ruth, My boys would love this park. But that slide--I don't think so! Control your speed *after several tries*???!!! Once would be enough for me! :)

    Love, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. My grandchildren would love this waterside, but it would scare me to death. I love the series and the way you took us through the whole experience. Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, this is on top of a mall--what a great location! you can shop before taking a dip.:p

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.