November 27, 2010

Don't Love Your Children EQUALLY

Each child is unique with unique needs, too. Some children need only this much to feel loved while others need extra amount of tender loving care. So, I would not say "I love my children equally."

Although we have regular family time, my husband and I always see to it that we date our children individually.


Naomi is the middle child. She is very different from her big brother and little sister. She is very sweet and has her own love language which is also different from her other siblings. If she is a teapot, she's a big one. It takes a large amount of tea to fill her but she can also fill a lot of tea cups when she starts pouring.

I just love having tea time with her.


Blue Monday           Ruby Tuesday           Color Carnival

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. That's a sweet way to bond with her.

    Happy Ruby.

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tea pot...but LOVE the smile!!!!

    My RT Link

    Hope you can stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said, hubby always asked me why I am very attentive for our son and I just simply told him that he need me more than our daughter.


    My Ruby Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naomi is lucky to have a mom who understands her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.