October 23, 2010

Beautiful Feet


One sunny morning, I heard her calling me from the kitchen. "Mommy, look at my beautiful feet!" She was amused to see the rainbow on her feet caused by the rays of the sun reflected through our glass window panes.

My Zoe is very observant. She's keen to little details that sometimes I easily ignore.

One time as we were waking inside the immigration building, she stopped and was quiet for a while. I didn't know what she had in mind. I just observed and stole a shot.

Then she started skipping joyfully as if following to the tune of "Skip to my Lou".


 Oh, those beautiful feet of my little darling!

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
Abraham Lincoln  

7 comments:

  1. What delightful photos and shadow shots!! How beautiful Zoe is! Hope you both have a beautiful weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! a beautiful & happy feet, indeed! Looks she enjoyed being in that enormous space.

    Happy week-end.
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic! I love those moments of discovery! my girls are now teenagers, but still there are those sacred moments of discovery that arise, and my heart breaks open and soaks in those precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. How beautiful that you cherish these qualities in your daughter! I love the bright rainbow feet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and enthusiastic feet.!

    Jack-O-Lantern shadows, have a blessed Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely delightful. Such is the beauty and innocence of youth. May she always be so happy in a reflection ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice! I love all the shots heaps :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.