September 12, 2010

Little Ballerinas

In my previous post, I mentioned about the "Dream Concert" that Naomi and Zoe participated in.

Here's a picture of them just after having made-up. One of the mothers volunteered to do the dancers' make-up, and insisted that she should add more on what I already put on the girls'. They would look pale with all those lights on the stage, she said.

The girls were uncomfortable with their mascara and quite shy to pose on the camera. But still, they gave me their best smile before the show.



These cute little girls are surely not shy. They loved their make-up and they enjoyed posing for their parents. Aren't they so cute?



9 comments:

  1. ok I will try again uuug Blogger

    You 2 look so adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty costumes.

    Happy Blue Monday! Check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, aren't they pretty in those blue costumes! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so adorable!

    You are cordially invited to view my Ruby Tuesday at Nostalgic Marveling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kids are so cute!! Love those smiles!
    Red Tractor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Ruth~

    They are all just so adorable! I love the outfits....cute!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so sweet!
    Brings back lots of lovely memories to me!
    Hope you all enjoyed the special performance!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.