July 23, 2010

Summer Sky In Penang Youth Park

The sky is always blue in Penang, Malaysia. The palm tree is the state symbol. You'll see many palm tree in this small but modern island.

Summer can be very hot. But the island is abundant with trees and green. So there are many cool places still.
This is The Youth Park, one of our favorite places to go when we visit the island. Our children love its playground. I love its trees!

I think this is the best place to watch the summer sky without getting burn.

How many summers have these trees provided visitors a cooler place to have fun?

This girl had 3 summers here, and counting... Another field trip here is not a far possibility.

Isn't this place a beauty? It truly deserves this recognition, isn't it?


Watch the sky around the world here:
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful and peaceful pictures:)
    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those twisting trees! Cool shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog and think it is just grand. Beautiful pictures and a wonderful philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..these are marvelous shots. I Love them. You're lucky to live there. Great place.

    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely place to be where the sky is forever blue. must be cheery place.

    thanks for sharing these pix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wonderful photos...the views are just fantastic there...a place of Peace, Quiet,and great for contimplation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the palm tree shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the tree...what a canopy of beauty! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots. Very lovely greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. any place with palm trees is fine with me. great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, what gorgeous place to be, to sit, to learn. I adore trees, this one is a beauty!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the beauty of the trees--awesome shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely trees you show, Mrs. M.
    Thanks for coming all the way to my blog to visit. Hope someday you can all come in person.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic photos!I love the first photo with the palm trees!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is indeed a beautiful place! I love the angles of your shots too. Happy weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love huge trees! Where is this? We are in TX where the trees don't grow very tall.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Trees really are very beautiful creations of mother nature! Fantastic shots...

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.