July 17, 2010

Good Time For Gardening!

We have a good amount of sunshine and rain this month so I thought of doing some more gardening with my girls as part of their Practical Arts project.

So they shopped for flower seeds.

I got some herbs. Teacher-dad wanted an herb garden.

We went to a local plant shop to buy garden soil and potted flowers. Naomi bought me one potted flower as a treat.


We noticed when we got home that most of the potted plants we bought had pink flowers! Oh, girls!


For more Pink Saturday visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower! :) Thanks for sharing all these great tips - I'm so excited to have found this blog. I'll just be starting my 2nd year of homeschooling... love it, but it's so overwhelming for me at times. I look forward to stopping by here often.
    Hope you will stop by and follow me at www.openbookgirls.com
    And, our family ministry blog is: www.ourfamilyonmission.com
    take care,
    anne

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.