June 29, 2010

Red Tuesday!

I finally decided on joining a meme on Tuesdays. I thought I could do this one. because I have pictures on my files that have red colors and are worth-sharing. And for our very first entry is a collection of pictures taken during our field trip to Dream World.













The last picture is taken outside the Giant's house.  Remember him from Jack and the Bean's Stalk story? Noticed the giant mail box? He's got mails from his giant friends!

See more interesting red stuff  here  :
 

3 comments:

  1. Look like your kids had a great time in here.. Like the photos..

    Here is mine :

    http://izsheycharm.blogspot.com/2010/06/happy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like a fun day! Your daughter is such a pretty girl! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.