June 28, 2010

Be Happy! It's Monday!

Yep, that's Mrs. M standing in the middle. This is half of the Thai immigration hall in Bangkok. We come here periodically for visa purposes. It's quite a trip each time. It always takes our whole day to come and get things done.


But the food court there is a consolation. They have wide variety of really good food at a very affordable price. I always go to the vegetarian section.

This is what I look forward for! Having coffee with my husband here is a sweet treat. I wont mention the shop's name unless they pay me for advertising (smile) but they have duck motif.

It's a cherry place to relax after many hours of queuing. Their coffee is half the price of Starbucks' and the taste is as good (even better sometimes). Ah, and those chewy cookies!

 And who would not feel relaxed sitting beside this yellow little duck?!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you have a way to relax this week! 

If rough times came, keep this verse in your heart's pocket:

Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? 
I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again--my Savior and my God!
Psalm 43:5

God bless you!


6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous building! It looks huge, but, I guess it fills up quickly with people needing to update their immigration status. I love the heart in the coffee...It's nice when the server gives just a little extra time to do that. It does make a difference in the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coffee!!!
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't remember the Thai Bangkok airport was like this.

    My SIL home schooled her 3 kids. The oldest is a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!! The experiences and sites your children have had are simply amazing!!!!
    Your host country is SO FULL of COLOR and TEXTURE and interesting nooks and crannies at every turn it seems!
    For us, your posts are like peeking into a storybook of a wonder-land!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.