May 9, 2010

"Thank You For Marrying Each Other"

I was the last one to join the family at the breakfast table yesterday. Everyone noticed me in my new shirt. One of the girls patted their dad's shoulder and said with an approving smile, "You have a beautiful wife."  That really made my heart swell!

One mealtime, we were having so much fun. I now forgot all the jokes we shared while eating but one line that really stuck clear to me was this:
"Thank you Dad and Mom for marrying each other."  


My 3 children have different personalities but one thing common to them is that they're so full of loving words to say. And if loving words were badges, I would be heavy with them.

Thank you, Naomi and Zoe for the gifts you made for me. Thank you, Ben, for the beautiful greetings you wrote in your blog.


Happy Mother's Day To All!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful! happy mom's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifuk Card,and photo :) Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.