May 5, 2010

Rain, Rain, Finally....

We finally had our first big rain yesterday! After many months of heat, I'm sure everybody welcomes the cool showers of rain.

It was still drizzling when I took these pictures. Here in our city, when it rains, it pours cats and dogs and it would be hard to take clearer pictures like these.

By the way, what do you think of pink taxis and buses? Much to my girls' delight, we have lots of those here.



My homeschoolers are still on vacation but they are actively involved in our English Program for the children in our community. I will be posting update on our program soon.


Blessings to everyone.




More Watery Wednesday entries here.

6 comments:

  1. I rather like the pink. Very restful on a wet day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We welcomed a very heavy rain yesterday here in the Southern Philippines.. We're all been waiting for rain rain rain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We so desperately need rainfall here too. Love your photo shares of the raindrops in the city.

    We went birding last week...today's post for my blog is all kinds of coastal bird photos. Do take a side trip over to my place if you can find some time to view many waterfowl.

    COASTAL BIRDING

    Have a super day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink buses and taxis...who would have thought. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pink bus, your kids will like that for a field trip.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.