May 2, 2010

One of My Favorite Things....

Fridge magnets! 
I love collecting magnets from different countries. 
The butterfly and the sheep are from New Zealand, the green froggy down below is from Iowa, the woman is from North Thailand and the fish is from the eastside.

 Most of them are from my personal travels....

......and some are gifts from friends.

 This is the latest which I got from my recent trip.

One reason why I love collecting them is because they're light and small so I can collect as many as I can without taking much of space in the house. Inexpensive hobby, too!

What about you? What do you like to collect?

Enjoy your week with splashes of yellow.

More yellow here:
MellowYellowMondayBadge

4 comments:

  1. I love all the neat magents! Cool idea for MYM! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I used to collect magnets as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. You're right. Magnets are great to collect because they're small and cheap and easy to find no matter where you go! I used to buy them until I got a stainless steel refrigerator. Now I don't want to put anything on the doors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you may also see the same things on our fridge :)

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.