May 20, 2010

Mrs.M Turns 40!!!!


I am on a birthday retreat on top of a mountain somewhere in China. I'm praising God for this life He has given me and for His 40 years of faithfulness, well, 40 years and 9 months, counting from the day I was conceived.
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself and spreading out the earth all alone..." Isaiah 44:24
I cannot blog more while I'm here because I can only use the computer in a small cafe. Will surely post more pictures when I'm back to the city.

I have a birthday request....please pray for Thailand. My girls are left under the care of my siblings whose families are also in the capital city.

Thank you for praying....

1 comment:

  1. Have a very happy birthday and a wonderful trip! Prayers on the way too. See you when you return and thanks for voting at Color Carnival :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.