April 23, 2010

Mommy Moments Going Red

I'm joining Mommy Moments meme every Friday, and this week's theme is RED.

I mentioned in my previous posts that I was away from home for 10 long days. I'm so happy to be back and so are my hubby and children. Look what they had to welcome me:
A bunch of sweet roses....

and a picture drawn by my 8-year old Zoe.

We're so happy the we're all together again. But not quite so because my eldest son is still on vacation with Grannies back in our homecountry.

We're beginning to feel the absence of this big boy in red, seeing the empty spot during meal times. It's his first time to be away from home this long.

He's our real joker! He tried to be funny but scared his cousin James away.

Heard he's having good times with cousins there. It's an answered prayer for him and also a graduation treat from us. Enjoy your holiday, son, you deserve this break!


Many thanks to Chris for hosting this beautiful meme. Check out more mommy moments here:

mommy moments

10 comments:

  1. He looks scary :-) ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from The Creative Girl's New Friend Friday.

    Stop by and enter a giveaway for a Rachael Ray Bakeware set:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from New Friend Friday. I'm following you now! Hope you can stop by and follow me, too. :)

    http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

    By the way, I'm starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It's called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres this coming Tuesday! I hope you'll be there to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, that is so sweet of them; you were greatly missed by them :-); your son looks scary here, kuha ba yun nung Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..I’m Barb from Friendly Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. We also are having a mother’s day giveaway til Wed. hope you can join in. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the thoughtfulness or your kids with all those red roses and the lovely card made by your son. My kids also welcome me and their dad in different ways whenever we go home. Such wonderful kids you have, sis!
    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool drawing and im sure you loved the flowers!
    i am glad you joined us this week.. our next theme is Blue, hope you can join us again too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.