March 24, 2010

Summertime, Summer Job


It's summer vacation in this part of the world. Government and private schools are closed. Our homeschoolers are also happy to take time off from schoolwork while I get busy giving free ESL class to children in our community. They are great help both at home and in our community library. But one chore they like best is washing daddy's van. Oh, how they love having the good reason to play with water in the yard! They get paid doing it, and they do a real good job.

J for JOB. What an important word in today's economic crisis.My children needs to know its value.

Visit ABC Wednesday to see others.


More Watery Wednesday entries here.

4 comments:

  1. Very clever.... Can I bring my car over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, job is an essential word! Honest, with dignity, that's what we all should be able to get.

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had many summer jobs - factory worker, janitor - Census enumerator - it all helps in your ultimate career (I'm a librarian)

    On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you! - Ramblin' with Roger

    ReplyDelete
  4. great way to teach the kids the value of job and money...followed you, Mommy.I added you to my blog list as well.

    thank you so very much for doing the same =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.