March 26, 2010

Bee Wise: New Button, New Schedule


Bee Wise meme is now on Saturdays and with a new button! Well, you can still write your post on Friday and link up on Saturday if you want. And if you want to keep the old button, that's just fine ,too.

For those who haven't heard of Bee Wise, this is the place where everyone, young and old, can share whatever interesting discovery or lesson you learned during the week. This meme was born to encourage our homeschoolers and young bloggers to spend more quality time learning while interacting online with friends. Just keep your entry short and simple though, with pictures if you want to make it more interesting, so that even the youngest blogger would enjoy reading your post. If you don't know how to begin, just start with Did you know that.... 
 
After you posting, come back here and find the Mcklinky below and leave the url of your post. Don't forget to give our link  and show our button to your readers. That's it. Simple, isn't it?

We look forward to learn from you!


NOTE: This meme is already closed.



4 comments:

  1. GREAT, Im happy it is Saturday now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not homeschooling my boys but I love the idea of this meme,I hope I'm also welcome to join because you are correct, everyday is an opportunity to learn something.
    Btw, thanks for visiting my blog and I'm now your follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting... I'm planning to give access to my other blog for my 7 yo daughter. I'll let her join here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great idea! :D

    by the way, i hope you dont mind me asking... where are you located?

    i plan to homeschool my incoming grade 1 daughter starting this june... are you guys enrolled? where?

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.