October 28, 2009

Who Made All The Flowers That Bloom?


One day, I took my homeschoolers to a field trip in a mall where a flower fair was held. Our eyes feasted on what we saw. Even my camera was humbled. It's power shot cannot capture the whole grandeur displayed. A skilled photographer cannot even contain everything in a frame what the eye behold in a single moment. Here are some attempts I made:



















As I was taking all these and other shots, my heart was singing my old favorite song that I used to teach to my nursery class...
"Who made all the flowers that bloom, flowers that bloom, flowers that bloom?
Who made all the flowers that bloom? God in heaven above!"

Aren't we proud to be related to Him who made all these flowers that bloom?


27Can worry make you live longer? 28Why worry about clothes? Look how the wild flowers grow. They don't work hard to make their clothes. 29But I tell you that Solomon with all his wealth wasn't as well clothed as one of them. 30God gives such beauty to everything that grows in the fields, even though it is here today and thrown into a fire tomorrow. He will surely do even more for you! Why do you have such little faith?

Matthew 6 Contemporary English Version


The earth is satisfied with the fruit of Your works.Psalm 104:13

Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844

Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands. -Japanese Proverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.