October 31, 2009

Butterfly Surprise

During break time, little Zoe came to me with a surprise, a tiny white butterfly that she caught in the garden.


We played with it a bit and tried to take a clear picture of it's beautiful wings but failed to do so, as you see. It wont just stop fluttering it's wings. We let it go after it has given us a brief moment of thrill.



Then I went to take a nap and woke up with another surprise - a lovely shoebox on my bed!

Surprise, surprise! This one is from Naomi. She saw me having fun with that tiny butterfly a while ago. So when I was sleeping she made this box for me.


A box full of butterflies!



Now, I don't have a problem taking a nice shot of their lovely wings.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is very much appreciated. But please know that my young homeschoolers will be reading this also. Thank you.
Looking forward to visit you.